Today, there are many options and directions for engineers to choose from. I have been working at Actemium for two years now and still feel confident that I made the right choice. Actemium takes care of its employees and makes their development and growth a priority. Starting from day one, they make sure you feel at home. Even within Actemium there are many different paths for engineers to choose from. My job is to follow up projects from start to end. I’m also involved in engineering new installations and I develop tools in order to work more efficiently. Variety guaranteed!
Information Management Consultant
Driven by data and motivated to offer business intelligence and data warehousing solutions to our clients? Realize innovative Business Analytics projects and help create the data solutions of the future!
- help organizations achieve the next level of maturity with the help of information and support them to use internal and external data to achieve a competitive advantage
- develop data warehouses and data lakes for clients and help them to unlock valuable information
- design and develop data warehousing database scheme’s, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) mappings and Data Mining solutions
- make flexible use of the following methodology: status – analysis – future plan
- master diploma
- more than five years experience in Backend Information systems: databases and SQL have no secrets for you!
- as a junior, you can apply for the junior track Business Analytics Consultant
- in-depth knowledge and experience in Business Analytics, ETL development and Knowledge Discovery solutions
- experience with one or more of the following domains: ETL tools (IBM DataStage, Microsoft SISS or Informatics), Database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Netezza) or Knowledge Discovery (SPSS Modeler, R, Python)
- experience with creating and designing information architectures that form the backbone of our client’s information policy
- experience with Agile Project Methods
- you are flexible to work in Flanders
- fun working environment with sparkling teams and flexible working hours
- personal learning and development plan, training and career opportunities
- complete salary package including company car, expense allowance, etc.
- hospitalisation and group insurance… and free fruit at work!
- high fun factor and lots of sport/cultural/family activities
- a lot of initiatives regarding knowledge sharing (Lean Coffees, Lunch and Learn, technical sessions, etc.)
How to apply?
Come work with us and discover ‘the VINCI Energies way of life!’. Apply here! You can count on a fast, accurate and personal treatment of your application. Questions? You can reach Ines Thevelein, recruiter on 09/210 81 50.
Give ICT your ‘touch’! Axians, brand of VINCI Energies, is the linking pin in our connected planet, offering smart solutions & services for ICT and telecom. Literally ‘the best of ICT with a human touch‘: we combine innovative and best-in-class technologies with a personal approach, towards our customers and towards you, our colleague. You enter an inspiring and innovative working environment, with a lot of room for initiative and entrepreneurship. Plenty of variety: in team you take up challenging projects for different customers in diverse sectors (business, Healthcare, industry, etc.). Or are you more the hands-on technical type, excited to execute turnkey projects or maintenance for telecom and radio operators? Start working at a vibrant organization, where we put knowledge sharing and training at the center, but never lose sight of the fun factor!