Today, there are many options and directions for engineers to choose from. I have been working at Actemium for two years now and still feel confident that I made the right choice. Actemium takes care of its employees and makes their development and growth a priority. Starting from day one, they make sure you feel at home. Even within Actemium there are many different paths for engineers to choose from. My job is to follow up projects from start to end. I’m also involved in engineering new installations and I develop tools in order to work more efficiently. Variety guaranteed!
You have relevant experience in executing projects on site? Respecting safety, quality and cost instructions is second nature to you? You communicate fluently in French and you properly master Dutch? You know how to lead teams and you have some experience in site planification? Your assets are your empathy, your organization skills and you are assertive ? Then you might just be the Site Manager we are looking for.
As a Site Manager you can expect to have a dynamic job, with real challenges and a wide variety of projects on site.
- You have relevant experience in the execution of projects on site
- You always work respecting safety, quality and cost instructions
- You lead teams on site, which means you also follow-up on the worked hours
- You are in charge of the planning of the different projects on site and of the costs additional tasks create
- You take actively part in the site meetings with the clients
- You consult on a regular basis with the project supervisors and you report directly to the Project Manager
- You have a bachelor in electromechanics or in electrics
- You have 2 to 4 years experience as a Site Manager
- You speak French fluently and you properly master Dutch
- You are familiar to the Windows Office package
- You have empathy as well as a healthy dose of assertiveness
- You possess organizational skills and have excellent work methods
- A job in a listed company with a strong international presence who cares about human values
- A company culture where values such as autonomy, responsibility, solidarity, entrepreneurship and trust lies central
- A wide range of tasks with enough space for autonomy and initiatives
- An « on-the-job » training and through our Academy
- A work environment where you hold all the cards to become an expert
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits, such as an hospitalization and group insurance
Come on board and discover « the VINCI Energies way of life »!
Do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Who are we?
The Business Unit « Multi Technical Solutions », deals in a variety of electromechanical projects within different sectors (rail, routes, tunnels, waterways, energy…).
VINCI Energies Belgium is divided into 5 perimeters. At INFRA we offer services in 4 important fields: aerospace, mobility, energy and telecom. Our brands are Cegelec, Omexom, Axians and TranzCom. We have currently 330 colleagues working at INFRA and we achieve a turnover of 68 M€. The competences of our colleagues are very diversified, not only training wise, but also on the topic of tasks and languages. They work on construction site, at our clients or at our offices in Gosselies, Nivelles, Zwijndrecht or Anderlecht.
VINCI Energies has 69.000 employees in the world, of which 2.400 in Belgium. We work for government authorities, operators and companies. VINCI Energies Belgium realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications. In the world of tomorrow, VINCI Energies wants to make the difference, not only with its professional know-how, but also by supporting various charitable projects managed through the VINCI- Foundation.